PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT YOU ARE WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS
IN CONSIDERATION OF RECEIVING A TATTOO, AT PLS HURT ME TATTOO LTD. STUDIO (the "Studio") I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- That I have been fully informed of the inherent risks associated with getting a tattoo. I fully understand that these risks, known and unknown, can lead to injury including but not limited to, infection, scarring, difficulties in detecting melanoma and allergic reactions from tattoo pigment, and reactions to latex gloves, and/or soap. Having been informed of the potential risks associated with getting a tattoo, I still wish to proceed with the tattoo application and freely accept and expressly assume any and all risks that may arise from tattooing.
- That I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, to the fullest extent permitted by law, each of the Artist and the Studio from, against, and with respect to all liability whatsoever, for any and all claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury or otherwise, which result or arise from the application of my tattoo, whether caused by the negligence or fault of either the Artist or Studio, or otherwise.
- That both the Artist and Studio have given me full opportunity to ask any and all questions about the application of my tattoo and all of my questions have been answered to my total satisfaction.
- That the Artist and Studio have given me instructions on the care of my tattoo while it’s healing, and I understand them and will follow them. I acknowledge that it is possible that the tattoo can become infected if I do not follow the instructions given to me. If any touch-up work to the tattoo is required due to my own failure to follow such instructions, I agree that the work will be done at my own expense.
- That I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and I am voluntarily submitting to be tattooed without duress or coercion.
- That I do not have diabetes, epilepsy, hemophilia, a heart condition, nor do I take blood thinning medication. I do not have any other medical or skin condition that may interfere with the application or healing of the tattoo. I am not the recipient of an organ or bone marrow transplant or; if I am, I have taken the prescribed preventive regimen of antibiotic that is required by my doctor in advance of any invasive procedure such as tattooing. I am not pregnant or nursing. I do not have a mental impairment that may affect my judgment in getting the tattoo. If I have diabetes, epilepsy, hepatitis, hemophilia, HIV-AIDS, or any other communicable disease, heart condition or take any medicine which thins the blood, I have advised the Artist and the Studio.
- That I acknowledge that a tattoo is a permanent change to my appearance and that no representations have been made to me about the ability to change or remove my tattoo.
- That I do not have medical or skin conditions such as but not limited to; acne, scarring (Keloid), eczema, Psoriasis, freckles, moles, or sunburn in the area to be tattooed that may interfere with said tattoo.
- That I release and relinquish all rights to, and I consent to the taking of, any photographs of me and the tattoo and give consent in advanceto their reproduction in print or electronic form. I understand that the photographs may be used in publication, print advertisement, direct mail, electronic media, social media, or other forms of communication. I understand that I will receive no compensation for any such photographs.
- That I acknowledge I am over the age of eighteen and that I have truthfully represented to the Artist and the Studio that the obtaining of a tattoo is by my choice alone. I consent to the application of the tattoo and to any actions or conduct of the representatives and employees of the Artist or the Studio reasonably necessary to perform the tattoo procedure.
If any provision, section, subsection, clause or phrase of this release is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that portion shall be severed from this release and the remainder shall be construed as through the unenforceable portion had never been contained in this document.
I hereby declare that I am of legal age (and have provided a valid proof of age) and am competent to sign this release.